Saturday 15 September 2007

Hi, everyone!

Well, this is my first ever blog. I'm not sure exactly what I'm gonna write about yet, but I'm sure I'll work something out! Probably a way of releasing anger by ranting my various collection of unusual views. You may be a bit confused by my blog's name, "crash bang wallop". Well, when you have no idea what you're going to write about, coming up with a name seems difficult. All I could think of was a video in Steve Coogan's comedy: Alan Partridge:





<- crash bang wallop. Hilarious.





A little bit about me. I'm 16, male, English, live in Nottingham, and attend a private school called Dagfa (la-dee-da!). I'm currently in year 11, doing my GCSEs. One of my "hobies" is making movies with my brother and his mate. I say "hobbies" in speech marks because it sort of involves me getting angry whilst the two only actors keep etting it wrong, then I have to sit infront of my PC for a couple of hours pain-stakingly editing the endless roll of footage. I'll probably be posting some of our videos in the future. See, I told you it was only a little bit about me! Infact, I might write a bit about my school, 'cause it is weird. When you get a collection of rich, disobediant, educationally sub-normal, and slightly demented kids that for some reason can't attend a normal school, then stuff them all into a classroom, you get some odd results. I mean, where else would you find a BNP supporting nazi-chav being beaten up by a tiny and depressed Yu-Gi-Oh fan!?





<-- Dagfa Hosue School. A peacful eduction for upper-crust kids? Unfortunately... not quite.





I think I'll leave this post there for the moment. But never fear, "kirbsmeister" is here and ready to type... Just as soon as he works out what to type about.